GET Business Consulting is an international management consulting and software technology company. As a part of the GET IT Group our team advises customers ranging from multi-national corporations to medium-sized businesses such as Siemens, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Bayer, SAP and Knauf. We consult and support our customers in strategic and organizational business aspects. We develop software products for project & portfolio management and implement these solutions within our consulting projects. We always elaborate made-to-measure concepts together with our customers, which are directly transferred into the best practice. Significant features are our German engineering and quality awareness. Our focus is to gain an optimal benefit of the innovative solutions and to have enthusiastic customers as well as be an attractive employer.
- The successful candidate will take an active role in the quality assurance process.
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle, software testing, system integration to the customer and follow up support.
- Your responsibilities will cover all aspects of software QA engineering, including requirements and design review; test related activities estimation;
- Test documents design and management; test execution and test automation activity;
- Working with bug and issue tracking solution Atlassian Jira: report and reproduce bugs and issues, tracking the status, bugs verification and closure;
- Working in the international team of product development (St. Petersburg) and solution integration (consultants, Germany);
- Web application testing – business logic, usability and UI;
- Close cooperation with the technical support team (St. Petersburg) to reproduce and coordinate customer reported issues;
- Higher education or student (related area);
- Working experience is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of web application testing methodologies and software developing;
- Knowledge of SQL (knowledge of MS SQL preferred);
- Knowledge in project management, project portfolio management, program management, resources management, budgeting, reporting, etc. is welcomed;
- Good English knowledge, written and oral communication;
- Strong attention to details and we expect the high level of responsibility;
Besides that, you have strong communication and interpersonal skills and like to work in a team.
You think customer/solution oriented and focus on the related services.
You are motivated and appreciate new challenges. Good conception skills round-off your profile.
Within the scope of your activities you will have very good possibilities to improve yourself in relating of modern and know-how technologies and will work in complex business-projects.
- Salary rates will depend on the interview result;
- Wage's fixed in Euro;
- International and friendly team, supportive colleagues and highly experienced supervisors;
- Ongoing development and knowledge transfer;
- Full employment according to Russian Labor Law;
- Well equipped working space in modern business-center with good infrastructure;
- Social package (medical insurance, lunch money, education, etc.).
Your job will be very interesting with really good perspectives!